yassinblogg

Friday, November 10, 2006

2nd of Batxillerat

Hello everybody!
Well now I am writting in my new blog a little bite of my opinion about 2nd of batxillerat. In my opinion, second of batxillerat is more difficult than first because we have to do a lot of homework and think in the selectivitat exams at the same time. The exams in second batxillerat are more longers and more difficulte too. I think that 2nd batxillerat is the real and the clear example of hard studying.
I wish that I will pass this year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Can Fonsu said...

hi,
if you want, you can. It all depends on you... and your work ;-)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Hi sardina!
You know that you can pass second of batxillerat without efforts! Sometimes I envy you when you study the half of what I have studied and you have a better mark. You are really inteligent, but you have to prove it. Last days you are a little bit absent and I hope that you will retourn to the earth xD
Be strong and hardworking this year and you will always be grateful for your work!
Kisses tontet! ;p

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home